Enter Rogue

G

GTi_Rogue

Hi all, finally got round to joining up. Had my Almera a few months now, she's a pretty standard phase 1 GTi, got a K&N induction kit and a twin exhaust. Only got the one picture on my 'puter at the mo, will try sort out some more soon, time permitting. Oh and her nickname's Rogue as from the x-men cos she's gorgeous and she flies!

P.S. I am clueless about uploading pictures so I've tried an attachment, hope it works. Any help would be much appreciated! :O

Attachments

• almera.JPG
    almera.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 74
Welcome! try photobucket for the pics!

DevilMan said:
good to have another person in Kent!!
Everyones in kent or surrounding areas!lol

I used to live in Kent. If I were still there I would be bumping into other people on here all the time I expect while driving around. Havent bumped into anyone else yet over here.

DevilMan said:
Where abouts are you ?

Just outside Maidstone actually. though i'm in Reading at the mo studying at uni. Seems Kent is the place to be if you're a 'mera! :lol: Have seen another GTi around my local area, p1 i think, black, looks good.

Wait a minute!!!
Im from maidstone and thought i was the only mera in the town :confused: :confused: :confused:

Welcome mate

More kent eh, lads its all good.
I've had a few of the medway lads calling me saying theres been GTi's spotted in town lately. Havent been there meself iin the flamera for a couple of months since people from local cruise sites were being pulled over and given a good description of a car they were looking for, ie: mine! (hence the change of colour ;) )

Also spotted a black P1 GTi and the Silver Autech round the corner from me house so theres plenty to tap up for a meet :cool:

Back
Top Bottom