Exhaust change

I am after a new back box for my almera sport+ as mine has developed a nice hole. I am trying to find one that has a nice purr to it and has a tail pipe size of roughly 3 to 3 and a half inch max in diameter. If anyone has any pics of their setup please could you post them.:thumbs:

yeah am hoping to soon but due to my hours being cut at work to a 3 and a half day week the purse strings are kinda tight. :(

Let's just say if you're on a budget, there's even more reason to spend £16 on membership than £50+ on a used backbox. You'll save a lot more in the long run.

I am now officially a member of the AOC :)

Welcome to the club :)

You'll find Sebring & Remus do off the shelf backboxes for N16 Almeras (1.5 & 1.8). As explained in a previous thread though, don't expect much difference in sound. If you want more noise, you'll have to get the big central pipe box removed & then add the backbox. But for a proper Jap sports car rip, the way to go is a custom made cat-back. Only trouble there is you won't get any change out of £300. A backbox (new) shouldn't cost more than £150, but a good condition used one might be as little as £50. Keep a watch on ebay for used boxes, as well as the forum of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom