KENWOOD HEAD UNIT
KENWOOD MP3 CHANGER
CLARION TWEATERS
JBL COMPONENTS
SONY 6X9
SONY SUB
2X SONY AMPS

Nice . . .

I Like the paintwork and the grill but I'm not too sure about the can of pepsi in the second picture . . . . :eek: :eek: Always prefered coke myself :D

fair point the ice install was done the weekend befor donny 2004 so was rushed, but the total cost of the boot install including amps changer etc is less than £400 so cant rearly moan at it lol

scott b said:
fair point the ice install was done the weekend befor donny 2004 so was rushed, but the total cost of the boot install including amps changer etc is less than £400 so cant rearly moan at it lol

hey it looks good for 400 quid :) but i am sure you would spend more money on it to have it looking nicer :)

yep towbar is still on, saved the car ending up in the body shop or scrapyard when a (person from the ethnic mineority) went into the back of me on the motorway, total damage to my car was a small mark on the bumper and needed a new towing socket where as his was a lot lot worse lol

plus the fact im towbar fitter means i should have one lol, also if i was to take it of there would be a hole in the skirt

maybe ;) but at the mo the money is going towards getting the body work back in tip top condition ready for the show season

Back
Top Bottom