Few Pics of My GTi Well 4 lmfao!

I robbed my brothers Cannon Digital SLR Camera for a few minutes earlier on this evening just as the sun went down! There is a small settings wheel on top of the camera and has like 10 different settings! Non of which i know the function of. So i just started shooting in various mode's and ended up taking like 20 photos 4 of which were the only decent ones!

fgti.jpg

fgti1.jpg

fgti2.jpg

dials.jpg

Random i know but anyways

Thanks for looking!

I dont really know id like the following!

Stainless Header
Cams
Custom Exhaust
Fizdanza Flywheel
Coilovers

Buts its all money. Which is hard to come by lol

looks nice :)
is that an aoc sticker on the wingmirror? bit of a random place to put it, lol

with the eos350d(camera you're using) its probably easier to stick it onto mode to get the best "point and click" photos :)

kieran said:
looks nice :)
is that an aoc sticker on the wingmirror? bit of a random place to put it, lol

with the eos350d(camera you're using) its probably easier to stick it onto mode to get the best "point and click" photos :)

How the Fu*k do you know what camera it is LMFAO You are right!!! Which is best i aint a clue!!

Oh and the Wing mirror stickers are nissan ones have one on each side!

I've got cams, header and coilovers, and must say. I never want to sell my car.

Definately get cams when you can, and coilovers if you like going round corners...at insane speed.

Wouldn't worry about a header, didn't notice anything on mine, except for a sweet sound.

GTi kurt said:
I've got cams, header and coilovers, and must say. I never want to sell my car.

Definately get cams when you can, and coilovers if you like going round corners...at insane speed.

Wouldn't worry about a header, didn't notice anything on mine, except for a sweet sound.

Thats what i want lol

You have Kent cams? Is there much difference to the JWT S3R?

looks very clean mate, ive definately got to get the full bodykit. looks much better imo. ill let you know when the rocker covers available ;)

Garnz said:
How the Fu*k do you know what camera it is LMFAO You are right!!! Which is best i aint a clue!!

Oh and the Wing mirror stickers are nissan ones have one on each side!

;) i can tell you everything about the pictures, what setting they were taken in, the shutter speed and aperture size :lol:

thing called exif data which the camera embeds into each picture taken with it.

kieran said:
;) i can tell you everything about the pictures, what setting they were taken in, the shutter speed and aperture size :lol:

thing called exif data which the camera embeds into each picture taken with it.

Thats very usefl mate ive just downloaded a program i never knew about that!!! Cheers mate!

Garnz said:
Thats very usefl mate ive just downloaded a program i never knew about that!!! Cheers mate!

If you're using Windows XP you don't need a download - just copy the photo to your Desktop, right-click it and choose 'properties' then 'summary' and all the data's there.

This feature is also available on newer Linux desktops and, I'd guess, Macs too.

Edit: Oh, and very nice GTi, too :)

Back
Top Bottom