Finally got a few pics of my Car.

Haha! I got those blue lights too. Im starting to regret it though. A lot of cars around my area have them now and are giving them a bad image such as a dirty Micra, a Vauxhall Astra, seen a Clio and also a Corsa or Saxo, cant really remember they all look alike to me.
When I saw them I was like ohhh damn, gonna have to take mine off soon :(

lol, yeah, cant say i'm a fan of blue light...wanker lights are worse though (led washer jets).

nice car mate, i have a Si in the same colour and year but mine is 5door. needed a bigger car for my bikes to get in the back so the 5door is perfect for me.
I need to get some wheels and an exhaust for mine then its pretty much done, already lowered and got tints, doing the punto wiper conversion sometime this weekend i hope and deglobing the indicators. All things you should do too :) really easy to do and pretty cheap.

anyhoo, nice car :)

yeh, they were meant to be 'bright white xenon', thats what the ebay shop said anyway. but they are more like the 'ice blue'. not too bothered at the mo though cause they are still brighter then the standard!!! whats this wiper converstion then? and what does deglobing mean? i dont know all this mod stuff yet!! lol

the wiper conversion just makes the wiper sit along the bottom of the window instead of up and down and uses a fiat punto rear wiper instead of the standard one, just cos it looks better and it fits, dont have to put the punto wiper on tho, can just make the standard wiper sit along the bottom.
deglobing involves removing the orange globe from the front indicator units, just makes it look better again. you need to get different bulbs but they're only about a fiver i think.

I only just learnt about these two mods too, only got my almera at the start of november.

edit : if you search for "deglobing" or "deglobed" there will probably be pictures and info about how to do it.

If you become a member there's a step by step, and loads of other info you cant access until you are one. See the 'becoming a member' thread (or similar)

Back
Top Bottom