590319_26_full.jpg

590319_27_full.jpg

590319_24_full.jpg

590319_23_full.jpg

New Pic:

590319_30_full.jpg

Looks really good mate.

Similar idea to what i had in mine, although i didn't have the leather. :(

looks smart, thing i think it would have looked better with the white on the left and right and black in middle..

izzie said:
looks smart, thing i think it would have looked better with the white on the left and right and black in middle..

DOH, spent ages on wat colour scheme to go for but in da end decided on this as its kinda da same as da seats, white strip down da middle! some ppl are saying i should have got it all white?

got the leather from da same place dat done da seats, they did da boot too, B-trim in north london, top blokes!

An as for shoppin? im not quite sure cos i dont let ppl put anything on my seats either lol! :rolleyes:

izzie said:

DOH, spent ages on wat colour scheme to go for but in da end decided on this as its kinda da same as da seats, white strip down da middle! some ppl are saying i should have got it all white?

got the leather from da same place dat done da seats, they did da boot too, B-trim in north london, top blokes!

An as for shoppin? im not quite sure cos i dont let ppl put anything on my seats either lol! :rolleyes:

yup its a 15! full JBL setup, sounds quite good too!

QUOTE]

How much was your full leather re-trim mate?

Nice looking install fella... Although I'd suggest you turned the volume and bass down a bit, as it's obviously fucked up your brain...

"DOH, spent ages on wat colour scheme to go for but in da end decided on this as its kinda da same as da seats, white strip down da middle! some ppl are saying i should have got it all white?

An as for shoppin? im not quite sure cos i dont let ppl put anything on my seats either lol! "

:eek: - Did someone rip the "T" page out of your dictionary.. You know the one that had words like: The, That etc etc".

is dat not da way day talk darn sarf ? just kidding ! :p
at least its understandable mate unlike that chav text speak :mad:

lovely install though :cool:

Boot build

Good job mate,looks really good,i know how much of an arsehole boot builds in mera's are!

boydy have you sold all of the montiors from your almera? i pm'd before about them?

thanx for all the comments guys!

p.s ive added the T's in this one jus so nobody gets confussed! :rolleyes:

screens

sorry for the late reply mate,working away! I've still got all the stuff in my room!
I'll be posting a list of what I'm selling soon.
Boydy.

no prob but when the time comes just remember im REALLY interested in the headrest screens and the sun visors!

thanx rim

Back
Top Bottom