First attempt at photoshop

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 939
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 939

Well my mate's recently taught me how to photochop stuff (the basics anyway) and i asked him to do my car in grey (first image) then i had ago at trying to show how my almera would look if i was loaded! (second image) its sketchy but ithink the general concept looks gorgeous?? :eek:

Attachments

• grey1.jpg
    grey1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 114
  • grey2.jpg
    grey2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 115
second pic looks cool. I was in Nissan a while ago and saw a new micra in there. It was like a really cool metalic grey and though it would look really on an Almera

Hey nice work!

Looks really good, although its obvious foriegn cause its sunny....

(owned mine nearly a week and all its done is RAIN)

Am I the only one on here that can't work Photoshop? only ever use it to resize pictures..

Looks cool in grey though!

--Tommy

i cant use it either mate lol.
i think the first pic looks like a dirty black :lol: but like the look of it in the seconf picture.

and i dont think the rear discs are yello just how the thin layer or rust setles on the discs after the cars been washed or what ever.
we dont all have a nice workshop to keep our cars in :rasp: (im only jelous)

lol, its supposed to be a massive yellow brake caliper, but it needs more effort! i can download a photoshop tutorial off my uni intranet and post it on here if anyone would find it useful, its pretty easy to do once you've been told, my mate taught me in about half an hour!

it looks good mate. Black multispokes would look good on it.

By the way you missed a bit, second pic by the mirror......ssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom