Front fog upgrade

I'm going from no fogs to front fogs. The lights I ordered don't come with fixings, and I am not sure what I need to affix them in place so they are secure. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I can go to a local nut 'n' bolt store and get almost any size I need.

What's the best way to remove my existing lower grille? I don't want to damage my bumper's paintwork.

Would I need to remove the headlights to get at the loom for the fogs, or is there a better way?

not just the fogs you need either, you also need the new indicator stalk with the fog light switch on it and also you need the relay aswell which goes under the bonnet on the left hand side next to the washer bottle

I don't need another stalk. Mine has been sitting in the car for a while now waiting to operate some front fogs. The relay is the least of my concern at this time. Once everything is plugged in, I can sort the relay last as this is sometimes sitting there anyway, or not at all.

To check a "breaking" thread, I would need a link.

I'm not sure my membership was extended by 3 months or not. I still can't figure out private messaging on this forum. I send what I think is private, but ends up being public and never responded to

Going to be fitting the fogs. I checked the relays, but couldn't find which one was for the fogs. I have a blank second from the top. Looks like there are connectors, but it would help to know which relay it was. Unless I remove the relay bank and inspect the wires and play "Guess Who?" with them

20121129_202139.jpg

Its the top blue relay on mine hope this helps

ahh mine is a phase 1, however my mum has a phase 2 with fogs can't get a picture now will try get one for you at some point tomorrow

Turns out the 2nd from top needed a relay, I popped out out to test it and my fogs work. Just need to sort out the lower front grille so it fits properly. It's secured for now. Somehow I managed to get the lights out of alignment. I'll need to check the headlamps are seated properly as I didn't touch the adjustment screws/botlts

Back
Top Bottom