Full valet with a bit of colour coding

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
ooff got a bit snap happy here, so David should feel right at home in this thread :lol:

I colour coded my mud guards and I'm liking the look. Pretty good finish for rattle cans and also my first attempt painting anything properly :D

Cleaning: Pressure washer, Two bucket, Bilt Hamber Auto Clay, Meguiars 3 step (paint cleaner, then polish, then wax), Back to Black, Auto Glym glass cleaner, a good hover, Auto Glym interior cleaner.

Wanted the sun to come out but all I got was cloud. Watcha all reckon?

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

IMG_7670.jpg

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7698.jpg

Wheels waxed and tyres dressed.
IMG_7712.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg

Sporting my recent kick plates.
IMG_7626.jpg

I had these mats in my last mera but it's taken me this long to get them in the new one.
IMG_7629.jpg

Back to Black stuff working well :)
IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

Check out these reflections! :D
IMG_7680.jpg

Zorst and mud guard shot.
IMG_7675.jpg

When this gets coilovers this is going to be absolutely perfect.

I absolutely love your car man. Clean, subtle and very understated.

Best N16 I've ever seen.

Loving the Muds Ed :)
And the car in general as always.
One thing I will say, Hope you used some tough clearcoat to protect from stone chips. Hope it stays in that condition for you though lol.
Joe

Weren’t the cleanest N16 last time out huh, i must clean mine again now ARGH lol
damn thats a wids ass lens you got, i can never get that shot of the interior.

avoided one corner mind, hows the repair iirc its all sweet now.

david

well ed that looks beautiful you've done a cracking job there,

the mudguards look proper tasty too, subtle but have a big impact on how the rear looks i think
well done :D

Looks awesome mate, really shiny! and good job on the painting too. that is a rather suspicious looking small stain on the passenger seat though!!!!! LOL :P

Thanks for the nice comments guys :)

Right, the bumper/quater damage isnt fixed. The bumper that was delivered was in less than fair condition and was sent back with a full refund. Fault of the yard man not the sales guy in that case.

The dog, aka Halamity, is the car's mascot. He was in my last mera and moved to this one. I love him and so should you.

Yup, mud guards I bought from Nissan a while ago and have been sporting since JAE in their original black plastic form. I like how they do add some detail to the rear and the colour coding just ties them in a bit more :)

Stu, that stain was there when I bought the car I swear lol.

Weren’t the cleanest N16 last time out huh, i must clean mine again now ARGH lol

Yeah David after last time I had to make the effort really :D It hasnt had this deep a clean since JAE and even then not as deep as this.

The car is looking fantastic Ed, loving the mud guards & colour coding aswell only wish I had the same patience / ability when it comes to detailing that you have!

Back
Top Bottom