Galaxis 's N15 & N16

Hi folks !

First of all , sorry my crappy English , i'm from the netherlands. I am an active member and moderator of the Dutch nissan club!

The reason i've registered here is very easy , since a week or 2 i am the proud owner of a N16 2.2di ......
In the dutch nissan scene that is a rare car , and insufficient car-information is available. i hope to find here more technical information .

First of all , my N15 1.6 SR. Strut brace front & rear . GTI suspension .

25.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

2012-05-26-062.jpg

400.jpg

Second... my daily ride is a N16 2.2Di 110BHP .

54.jpg

55.jpg

57.jpg

Right.... recently work on the car .... Other exhaust ( no pics ) , new oil , air , diesel filters. New tyres. New belts for the alternator en airco pump. Fixed dash light.

Things to do : Other wheels , lowering the car. Sounds install.

Welcome :)

Smart looking N15 that (but do prefer it without the white fuel flap), and the N16 with good ol' reliable YD power :)

Hi guys,

Long time no see, my English is still crap :)

The N15 is still going strong, no big isseus at all.

Then my N16 diesel, is gone :) . But we've bougt another N16. It's a 2.2DCI 136CV Tekna edition, i think Tekna in Holland is the SXE in England?

It's great car, only we are facing some serieus problems right now. The garage have no idea what the problem could be, cause the 2.2ci 136cv is pretty rear in Holland.

It's a nasty sound comming out of the engine @1500RPM, above the noise is gone. I think it's the timing chain, but i'm not sure. When the car is idling it look likes it running on 3 cilinders ? Power is still oke, but a lot of black some.

Anyone an idea ?

Thnx folks !

This is a photo of the car.
590.png

First movie, accelerating flat out.

Second movie, Rattle sound @ 1500RPM

Third Movie
Start of the enigne, see it wobbeling around.

Last movie
Idling around and revving to 1500RPM.

Back
Top Bottom