getting the headlight out.....

do i have to remove the front bumper to get in to the clip underneath? or has anyone found a way around it.

guna be fitting the audi style LED strips tomorrow, so trying to get a heads up.

do i have to remove the front bumper to get in to the clip underneath? or has anyone found a way around it.

guna be fitting the audi style LED strips tomorrow, so trying to get a heads up.

You not tried the haynes manual. Yep seen them audi led strips alot of cars seem to be putting them on. Its like the lexus light craze.

lol i was trying to be nice about it now. We have probadly scared the poor guy off now and hes probadly took his led strips back for a refund.

to take the headlight out there is a clip on the indicator that allows you too slide the indicator out, and then you undo the bolt underneath the headlight and the 2 on top, pull on the headlight to unclip it, and there you have it but if its the phase 2 headlight i dont have a clue mate hope this sort of helps you

the phase two headlight.....a few clips along the front of the grille, undo them then i believe that it is possible to get the headlamp out from there make sure that you take out all of the leads, sounds silly but obvious :D

Back
Top Bottom