Girv(Girth)GTI's Blk Ph2

Well, what an awesome introduction to the AOC yesterday...........

Firstly me and CraiGTI drove 3 hours to Blackpool so i could purchase Garnz Ph2 GTi. The second i sat in it i was smitten! :lol:

After a some what questionable meal at a lovely weatherspoons on the sea front we proceeded to thrash our way to Tommos to pick up Craigs 5th enigine that he is using for his VVL conversion.

After this we then (after many wrong turns and not being able to find the gates) found our way to Stu's holiday campsite to say hello and have a sausage or three. I also met Jo and Ed there. Had a good chat and introduced myself but i do believe i am being called "GirthGTI", lol

I have just purchased my membership but can't get into the private areas yet. Anyone know why?

Anyway heres a pic i took quickly during one of our wrong turnings that turned into the "SECOND" most eventful urination of the evening.....

IMG_4322.jpg

So, tomorrow me and Craig are having a car day so i will post some more natural pics up tomorrow after i have changed a few things and decided what i want to do to it (after a conversation with my advisor,lol)

love it mate - although this girth thing joe coigned is a tad worrying - are you 2 cheating behind my back? :(

awesome car though, glad you saw sense, only gonna get better now too ;)

Absolutely stunning car mate, and glad its in good hands, you seem like a sound chap anyway, look after it!
You'd better tell everyone your plans then, considering you only brought this as a daily driver LOL
Welcome again anyway mate, Joe

Back
Top Bottom