got my self a gti :D

just picked this up last weekend, gave her a clean today, should be on the road at the end of the month. all standard except a custom made stainless steel cat back exhaust and cd player.

almera5.jpg

almera3.jpg

almera4.jpg

almera2.jpg

thought id stick one on of my golf too.

gd4-1.jpg

dom

thanks guys, im after some clear side repeaters and bulbs for front at the min if any one knows of any?

the CTR is my step dads, hopfully my nxt car tho :) if hes stil got it by the time i can afford it lol. drives really well though, they really live up to the hype in my opinion.

saying that though so does the gti! havn't had that much time driving it yet though but from what i have i have been really impressed.

the exhaust was put on about 3 weeks before i brought the car. it cost £400 and has got a life time garentee so i think i got a bit of a bargain with it.

dom

The indicators dont actually have orange bulbs, they're clear bulbs with orange 'globes', if you have a search for 'de-globe' then you should be able to find a guide! I think clear repeaters from any nissan of the same era will fit :)

thanks for the comments guys!
oh right, well think im getting some clear indicators off someone on here think he might have some bulbs for the front too :)
Benskett said:
I can never stress enough how much black cars need this:

G7516_ENDHGLOSSGEL.gif

Looks good, just needs some ;)

iv got some tyre stuff what i ment to put on i just didn't have the time. i'll do it when i get chance, iv gotta get the wheels balanced yet so ill do it then.

dom

did the first mod to the almera today :) de globed the front indicators. just need to get some silver bulbs and clear side repeaters.
almerade-globed2.jpg

dom

Looks very tidy. Did you find that polisher easy to use? I spot it beside the car? Looks like you got a great finish with it.

Matt

yeh its easy to use, the finish is alright, but im pretty sure i could get it alot better if i spent abit more time on it. it just makes it a hell of alot easier to polish with instead of by hand, but to get a really good finish you need a porter cable.

doml89 said:
just need to get some silver bulbs and clear side repeaters.
don't tell me the silver bulbs are for the clear side repeaters

I got my clear side repeaters and then went to halfords and asked them how much the silver bulbs were £15 :eek: I fitted the clear side repeaters and you can hardly see any orange in them. fit the clear side repeaters then buy the bulbs if your not happy

Back
Top Bottom