GTI seats in an N16 ph1

Not too difficult I would assume. Although they're more supportive, the pattern might look a bit dated and out of place. (Let the N16 bashing commence :))

not too difficult at all just take off the gti rails and measure up and fit the n16 ones, and i'll be fitting an impreza seat to an n16 soon, and nistro will be fitting one to an n15 also

im looking at set of impreza turbo seats that end tomorrow there about 20miles away . you just having the one seat?

5acbd4ce-0978-462e.jpg

This is when it was being fitted.

im looking at set of impreza turbo seats that end tomorrow there about 20miles away . you just having the one seat?

yeah just the drivers seat, passengers can get thrown no problems about as they don't have to control the car lol, nah tbh the sport+ seats i have are really supportive but for planned track days i just want something a little more supportive for me, and the drivers seat is plenty as i don't add stuff to make my car pretty, i'm all about go before show ;)

i was going to get the sport plus seats but i can never find one local . im gonna keep my eye on this impreza interior i only want the two fronts though , what am i going to do with impreza door cards apart from throw them straight in the bin

i was going to get the sport plus seats but i can never find one local . im gonna keep my eye on this impreza interior i only want the two fronts though , what am i going to do with impreza door cards apart from throw them straight in the bin
Do you have a 3 or 5 door N16 as I have full interior for 3 door from Sport + for sale? If you reply to the pm I sent you last night with location etc am sure we can sort something out depending on your location?

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom