GTR Almera GT

Erm dont quite do it for me. I've seen alot worse but they just look to kinda glued on to me

jedi said:
Erm dont quite do it for me. I've seen alot worse but they just look to kinda glued on to me
The carzone kit looks glued on. I still prefer the MD splitter on mine. a splitter looks way better. As the standard almera arches has a ring around the wing and follows onto the bumper. I have rarly seen a N16 body kit with the ring following onto the bumper so it follows to the end of the wing and then suddenly stops which looks silly

also its made from crap fiberglass that will shatters into a million pieces if you kit a kerb or anything. I got Motdrome splitters front and back and they are ABS plastic (same material as original bumpers) and my side skirts are RGM side skirts which are also ABS plastic.

I'd say that front bumper needs an intercooler behind it not to look OTT and a bit odd.

Wrong thread for this post anyway unless it's your car, mate.

chan268 said:
it says it can do 205mph, and 125bhp for what looks like a kandn filter and prob a exhaust
I think he means 205kph as that converts to 128.125mph which is more or less about right

The graphics and bonnet are horrible, but other than that i don't mind it. I oddly like the twin gauges in the middle of the dash, even if they do stick out a bit.

Don't quite get the collection of F1 cars above the glovebox though...

halfords.jpg

Well i'll try a pro's and con's approach on this one: -

Pros: -

1) Colour Coded Rear Lights
2) Painted interior dashboard parts
3) White dials (wanna know how to get those)
4) Full Carzone Kit - i actually do like the whole thing however in order for it to be pulled off right i reckon the skirts and the rear splitter need to be blended in like my back bumper was (until the car undressed it backside on the M9 :roll: )
5) Colour Coded Engine Bay

Cons: -

1) The vinyls which were then complimented by the black painted lower bit
2) Wheels looked shite (and further emphasized how pathetic our brake discs look)
3) not keen on the homemade slats on the front bumper
4) Bonnet is a no-no (as was the black bit on it)
5) the seats looked cheap as fuck

So all in all, 5/10 - room for improvement... Could do better...

As mentioned, strange kits!!

I have to admit, I like the front bumper and bonnet. Dont like the vinyls at all. Alot of it does look cheap and tacky, but I reckon if everything was colour coded, it would look a hell of it alot better..

Back
Top Bottom