Hannye: Norwegian N15 - New & better thread

Hi yall!

Thought i should start using the AOC forums a bit more, and had to make a new thread about my car..

Probably all of you know what ive done to it, but i can now say that its registered and checked with all the bits and pieces that ive mounted to it, at the Norwegian transport & auto dpt.

To pass the EU Check (MOT) i had to do some changes... :)

Before:

f0r.jpg

Now, time to make it get easyer throgh the MOT Test..

SommerbilderDel2031.jpg

SommerbilderDel2034.jpg

SommerbilderDel2037.jpg

SommerbilderDel2041.jpg

SommerbilderDel2043.jpg

SommerbilderDel2044.jpg

And then, finally back. Time to make it look good again :)

SommerbilderDel2020.jpg

SommerbilderDel2029.jpg

SommerbilderDel2028.jpg

SommerbilderDel2026.jpg

Next on the "To do list" is to start fitting the new gear-box, send off bits and pieces to the painter, new alu radiator (can anyone tell me where to find one, in alu ore crome/silver, etc?), and i have to order a big-brake set.

Thats it for now, and i will start updating this post more :)

Cheers!

When are you going to deglobe them frontblinkers?

Remove the graphics and it will all be OK exterior.
I didnt understand why you remowed the front bumper, and not the headlights for the EU check..??

Well congrats with the check ok, and with the car in drivable condition!

Prizma: Because i didnt have the TÜV papers on it, and they said that i had to get them.. they thought it was "too many sharp corners" on it.. I emailed JOY about the papers, but dint get them...

The graphix will come off 01.01.08, thats when the sponsorship deal expires.

No offense Hannye, but is this a big company? i just can't work out why they'd sponsor what, for all intents and purposes is a pretty slow and pretty standard looking car in comparison to other sponsored cars i've seen

This is a medium sized company.. Well, its the shop that has got the most Almera parts in Norway. They sell all kinds of things to the Almera.

Well, i dont care.. since i got the chairs, speakers, amp, gauges, filter, exhaust, ++ for free.. so i dont mind waiting until the 1.1.08 to take off the decals :)

Back
Top Bottom