Hannye's new piccies :)

Hannye's new piccies :) (Without decals & Stickers!) Page 2 for pics

:O Well, its a long time since ive been here..

New modifications?.. Well, my seats are getting some leather, and the exhaust has been re made. also, ive changed the cam's to a pair of taniko cams.

And a bunch of new pictures :)

Next up: New suspention, get rid of the tribals along the side, and some of the stickers.

_V1_4038.jpg

_V1_4075.jpg

MaxPower-Drammen132.jpg

MaxPower-Drammen092.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

I still need these parts:

* VZ-R / Autech / Roof Spoiler
* GTi-R Bonnet or Carbon bonnet

Ive got my original headlamps for sale, and the original grille. The headlamps is fitted with a motor to make the light go upwards or down. Ive talked to a nissan dealer, and they said that "Its no problem for RHD almeras to use these lights.. just turn the lightsircle around."

But back to the question.. if ANYONE pls got any of the parts i need.. mail me / MSNmsg: [email protected]

Cheers :)

Nice car, just need to be lowered. Which suspension will you drop in? I would prefer coilovers.

Almost the same basic. :D

I know I've made negative comments in most of the threads you've posted with pics, but I still havent changed my mind, it looks like every done up saxo/106 i've ever seen, in particular the out-of-place lights/grille/decals (I know the stickers are on as part of a contract) but yeah, it's your car though if you like it who cares!

K33 ELV said:
I know I've made negative comments in most of the threads you've posted with pics, but I still havent changed my mind, it looks like every done up saxo/106 i've ever seen, in particular the out-of-place lights/grille/decals (I know the stickers are on as part of a contract) but yeah, it's your car though if you like it who cares!
have to agree, although i prefer a done up saxo/106 to it :rolleyes:

Is that a grey Mazda, or a Nissan Bluebird, with Skoda alloys :eek: between the Supra & Impreza? :confused:

MaxPower-Drammen092.jpg

I do like your alloys though! :)

If he likes it it's up to him how his car looks. I presonally would not drive something looking like that, but I HAVE seen worse. Mainly fiestas/saxos/peugeots. Might be thought of as a nice car where he's from, you knever know.

If it were me that'd had a new pedal box and manual box straight in. and it needs to be quite a lot lower, and without the graphics and an ASP front bumper if you want to go the kit route.

Not entirely sure why you installed cams on a kitted up 5dr auto, but again, up to you mate.

Ok.

1. The decals/Stickers has been removed. the only thing thats left is the nismo decal on the hood, and the web-adress to our club in the rear window.

2. The gearbox is changed now, well.. its on its way out. I got 2 new ones, with a JGY clutch, shortshift, etc.. just so u know.

3. To say something like " I wouldnt drive it " ore " I wouldnt be seen in that car " is something that you can keep to yourself.

Ive worked on this car for about 1 year. Using every single sallary ive got on it. I stripped it down, and put it together again from top to bottom.

And another ting, im turbocharging it this winter.

So for all of you that made jokes and dint like my decals and stickers can jump of joy now.

Almera Guy said:
Is that a grey Mazda, or a Nissan Bluebird, with Skoda alloys :eek: between the Supra & Impreza? :confused:

MaxPower-Drammen092.jpg

I do like your alloys though! :)

Thanx :) Ye, i like the spoked alloys on the almera.

The car youre looking at, is a Nissan Bluebird turbo. Has got a looot of power under the bonnet. Recon 280+ bhp

He likes it the "Oldschool way".. he lives in the country! yar!

And yeah! thats some Skoda rims ;D they look... well yeah, they look ;)

Cheers

Hannye said:
3. To say something like " I wouldnt drive it " ore " I wouldnt be seen in that car " is something that you can keep to yourself.

Well seen as this is a public forum and you're clearly posting it for our opinions (or else why bother?) i think for you to say 'only tell me the good things' makes you out to be the narrow minded one, not us, it's your car, i couldn't care less what you do to it, but don't tell me that i'm not allowed to express my opinion on something that has been put into a forum to recieve exactly that.

I appreciate that you spent a lot of money on it, as have I on mine, (and by spent I mean wasted in my case), and again dont take peoples negative opinions as an attack on your effort, I just wouldn't drive it ;). Absolute and unanimous praise is not something you'll get from carrying out mods which are veiwed in the UK at least as (mostly) bad taste. Like I said no offense, but that disclaimer clearly isnt working.

Turbo charging sounds like a uniqe way to go. Steath 5-door style. 1
but its still shite and the stlye really doesnt have many fans over here

good effort i think- like the kit.Front bumper looks awesome. Not my taste no but appreciate the effort you have put in.

I dont think the 4 door almera will look good what ever you do to it personally and just rele dont like the decals or that grill that looks like its been stolen off a 1960's merc!

Now it just needs to be a bit lower, and you need to finish the manual conversion.

Looks MILES better without the stickers mate, actually looks alright now.

i'd like to see this with one of those WRC style spoilers cov found on ebay, needs an aggresive spoiler to finish the kit off :D

Back
Top Bottom