Have a butchers

• Thread starter Thread starter ransom
  • Start date Start date
R

ransom

5bc47b4c.jpg

looks gorgeous mate love that blue and the smoothing work looks ace but dont u need side repeaters and door handles for your MOT?

Hahah, it is my car and it is a GTI but some of that pic has been manipulated in Photoshop, it is really completely standard.

Looks good though don't it!!! :D

nice photochop!

the only thing that gives it away slightly is the mesh in the grille. But it looks like a hot car none the less :thumbs:

shiny_blue said:
nice photochop!

the only thing that gives it away slightly is the mesh in the grille. But it looks like a hot car none the less :thumbs:
Well i am a graphic designer by trade so its easy stuff for me, but cheers anyway.

If anyone wants me to do one of their motor just PM me or something :cool:

Sorry young and gullible, but yeh looks well nice i prefer cars like that than ones with kits and mad spray jobs.

d0b0 said:
Sorry young and gullible, but yeh looks well nice i prefer cars like that than ones with kits and mad spray jobs.

Me too mate, me too

ransom said:
Me too mate, me too

im not a professional gfx designer, just do it for a hobby, but you also forget to add a shadow for the front bumper on the front wheel

shift_ said:
im not a professional gfx designer, just do it for a hobby, but you also forget to add a shadow for the front bumper on the front wheel

Hmmmmm, i haven't touched the wheels :confused:

ransom said:
Hahah, it is my car and it is a GTI but some of that pic has been manipulated in Photoshop, it is really completely standard.

Looks good though don't it!!! :D

I had my suspicions!!!Very good Photoshop though mate :D

Looks the dogs mate.

BTW you forgot to put a shadow under the sheep in the field behind the car.......... ;)

ransom said:
Hmmmmm, i haven't touched the wheels :confused:

i know thats what i mean, the edge of the bumper isn't casting a shadow on the wheel.... just a suggestion

Looks well sweet would be cool if you had one like that. And yeah i knew it was photoshoped straight away ;)

gnuoynomis said:
I didn't even notice it ever had any side indicators or door handles lol, must open my eyes a bit more next time i think.
Not the only one! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom