Hello, From the US... (b14 w/ rr swap)

Hello All,
My name is Ameen, and I drive a B14 with a Primera/Almera Swap... I had to it because of a spun bearing.

All information is below.. enjoy.... :)

Family019.jpg

Corners028.jpg

Family012a.jpg

Exterior024.jpg

DropEngine050.jpg

Ameen | 1998 200SX SE-R(R) | My Car Shifts_Clean... and RideS dE-Rty

my car pics | my rr swap | all rr info | diy project of the moment | search
send me a pm | my profile | car domain | my threads | engine part out!

Hey Welcome to the AOC Forums :)
thats a Nice Car :) and thats a really clean engine bay :)

ZAni$ said:
For those of us who are slow :nuts: -- what is a 'Primera/Almera swap' ?
I think he means the SR20DE engine swap lol

Thanks all for the compliments. :)

ZAni$ said:
For those of us who are slow :nuts: -- what is a 'Primera/Almera swap' ?

Well normally b14 motors aren't roller rockers engines. They are usually stamped rocker arms. I had to swap it out and I inadvertently (sp?) got a roller motor. I don't know for sure if the engine is from a primera or almera gti... pretty sure its from a primera though because the place where I got it from sells JDM motors. It was from an auto. All the info is in the first post on the bottom... Long story.

definetley a tidy example!! You keep everything in pristine condition!!

that writing on the rocker cover doesnt look raised though?! is it just a photo illusion or is it stencilled on?

that car is mint, very nice condition and i like the style a lot

you guys pay very little on insurance dont you? everyone in america seems to have modified cars with a decent sized engine when there young, over here the best i could afford to insure was a 1.4 almera :( not a bad car but more power would be nice

shiny_blue said:
definetley a tidy example!! You keep everything in pristine condition!!

that writing on the rocker cover doesnt look raised though?! is it just a photo illusion or is it stencilled on?

Thanks!, are you talking about my SR20 letters? They are raised, but only like a millimeter:

Here is the secret --> Electrical Tape, Sketched a cut out, and then painted while painting valve cover... clearcoated and bang bang!

sprint said:
that car is mint, very nice condition and i like the style a lot

you guys pay very little on insurance dont you? everyone in america seems to have modified cars with a decent sized engine when there young, over here the best i could afford to insure was a 1.4 almera :( not a bad car but more power would be nice

Thank you...

My insurance is low because I only have liability. I can't afford to pay a lot on an older (98) vehicle... at least until I get my full time job in a few weeks. I have been a poor college student since day one, but I have worked pretty hard to keep this car clean.

I'm 23 now, so I wouldn't consider myself young.. hehe... but when i was sixteen I drove a 92 Ford taurus for 3 years... and then a 94 mazda protege dx 1.8 DOHC at 21 for 2 years until I got this last year ;).

Back
Top Bottom