Hello, I am a bit of a newbie to alm

D

davrostavros

Hello,

I am a bit of a newbie to almera. What are the best simple (and fairly cheap) ways to make the car look a bit sportier? I have a 1.8 SVE 53 plate. I put a grille set onto my RX8 so am not to bad at that stuff though it would need to be fairly easy

start with the basics, alloys is where i used to start a decent set can make a car look completely different imo but try and avoid cheapy ebay mods etc, after wheels id look at lowering (even if its just springs) or a body kit of some type (gti :) ) maybes

ok you have the sve so you will have skirts, spoiler and standard alloys so differnet set of alloys and lowering is the best way to go usually.

Hello,

I am a bit of a newbie to almera. What are the best simple (and fairly cheap) ways to make the car look a bit sportier? I have a 1.8 SVE 53 plate. I put a grille set onto my RX8 so am not to bad at that stuff though it would need to be fairly easy

post some pics up so we can see what you have to work with

Optional extra then, unless they threw them on in later models. Otherwise SVE was kitless. SXE had spoiler and skirts tho.

-mobile phone post-

IMO your best off with putting a cupra-r splitter on and changing wheels... both can be done relatively cheap and make quite a difference (i took my splitter off today and it looks terrible)

Where would I be able to get a cupra r type splitter or does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom