hello to all 'mera owners.

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a 55reg n16 1.5 sx
Overall its a nice car to drive.
The engine is abit underpowered compared to my ek3.
Would an upgraded panel air filter be a better choice over the induction kit?
Also has anybody have a strut brace for sale?
Am not looking spend silly money on the car, just small mod to make it drive better.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Last month i went to nissan in dartford, kent where i picked up a brochure off the counter! inside was a list of accesories for the n16 including strut brace's for the n16....or i could have read it wrong.
i had a chat with sale's man enquiring and he said"obviously as nissan don't sell the n16 model any more they have a load of accesories that they never sold with the car from new"

fuck me liam are you slow mate i posted this a while ago;)

remember ed! "could have read it wrong" tired eye's and all that!..drive over monday after work see if still available!

am i digging myself a grave:confused:

Last month i went to nissan in dartford, kent where i picked up a brochure off the counter! inside was a list of accesories for the n16 including strut brace's for the n16....or i could have read it wrong.
i had a chat with sale's man enquiring and he said"obviously as nissan don't sell the n16 model any more they have a load of accesories that they never sold with the car from new"

fuck me liam are you slow mate i posted this a while ago;)

Well after saying 'ive never seen an OE strut brace on an N16', id imagine that would mean i havent seen one. So no, im not fucking slow, i just havent seen one. Sorry for not following your every post.

Great success bosch super 4s....and you lot killed me because of what i read on cisco micra this is me matt.

i did think i knew it all, was my first almer sri

lesson learned;)

be honest next door you pel

be7yhesu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom