3373c0f9.jpg

2fbe01b6.jpg

ef428189.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

dan

wow great almera. what you got under the bonnet? is this the first almera here with oz wheels? only time will tell

izzie said:
is this the first almera here with oz wheels?

There was a one for sale with Super T's a few weeks back :D .

Lovely mera mind , only one ive seen with the Corner splitters

izzie said:
wow great almera. what you got under the bonnet? is this the first almera here with oz wheels? only time will tell

engine :p performance wise its got the stone racing header, power tec air filter and a powerflow zorst jobbie.

Gynx said:
There was a one for sale with Super T's a few weeks back :D .

Lovely mera mind , only one ive seen with the Corner splitters

there is a phase 1 that has super t's on the board. im on my 2nd set of those splitters there not exactly hard wearing. the first set were just plastic but these are fibreglass.

dan

:eek:

Just noticed the Black Paint between the Windows on the side , thought it looked different somehow but couldnt put me finger on it.

That a normal thing that ive never noticed or a personal touch ?

Gynx said:
:eek:

Just noticed the Black Paint between the Windows on the side , thought it looked different somehow but couldnt put me finger on it.

That a normal thing that ive never noticed or a personal touch ?

as far as i knew it came on every almera (maybe just the gti's????) apart from ones in black.

dan

mmm,

Lovely mate very nice indeed,

like the front end, and i so want some phase 2 rear lights, i like the super ts on the almera look so classy iam just deciding what wheels i want then its shoping time :D

my girl will not be chuffed but hey, my car and my bike are my only hobby and my bike dont cost much to run so i've gotta spend some money on myself somwhere along the line ? surely ? :rolleyes:

Spaceman said:
my girl will not be chuffed but hey, my car and my bike are my only hobby and my bike dont cost much to run so i've gotta spend some money on myself somwhere along the line ? surely ? :rolleyes:

lol dont mention bikes mine is still baffled how i can spend £700 on a mountain bike.

Coare GTi said:
looks very nice indeed mate.....and very clean

good reason for that.... just finished a at least a 2hr cleaning session as hadnt washed it since JAE :o

dan

I wish after this week it was a mountain bike mate its my Kawasaki ZXR first time ive had to buy anything for her this week she needed a battery and some other bits, but cant complain she costs £30 a year to tax and £20 a month to insure. slightly cheaper than the car :mad:

just noticed all the pics are gone cos i was fecking about with photobucket :rolleyes:

dan

Back
Top Bottom