HN15 Pulsar Autech

Hey!

So after 14 years of not owning an Almera, and promising myself one day I would have another, I did a buy.
This time, not neccessarily an Almera, but an absolute gem of 1996 Nissan Pulsar Autech... barn find!
Hasn't been on the road for 7 years, only covered 36k miles since being imported 17 years ago, completely stock!

So I've rejoined back onto AOC, after all these years, to hopefully find some information on it. I have zero paperwork. All I know is that it's a 96 Autech Serie import (HN15) and I believe there wasn't alot made? Chassis 401722, which may mean something to someone. Anyone knowledgeable with these that's able to shed some light on any information on these. It needs work, which will be done in due course, but interested to see what these are worth too?

Cheers!
Titch1000024484.jpg

Just replied to you on FB but nice car. Not many people come on here these days but it's mainly around for information etc.

If you want to know some more history it might be worth getting a carvx check done, will give you info about the car in Japan and copies of any auction sheets etc. It costs but not a lot and they will translate it for you too for a bit extra

(don't worry they are all still listed with the original engine, if you haven't noticed on the VIN plate also)

1721677544917.png

As for worth, who knows. At this point it's who is interested and how much they want it! If it's a clean shell that's all you can ask for in an N15.

Back
Top Bottom