hopefully fiat tipo 'sedicivalvole' (no laughing)

first off,hope prople dont mind me posting up non-mera pics! but its one of the few 'good' forums. the ax one was poo. made a few good friend here,and always a good laugh! anyways, hoping to pick this up saturday. is a rare as you like fiat tipo 2.0 16v 'sedicivalvole' (for any non-italian peeps,16v). had a rebuilt 25k agao,just had new belts,tensioners,alternator,brakes,wishbones. full exhaust,filter,bilstein suspension,braces etc. integrale wheels, rare recaro interior. 176bhp. all for under 1200 quid hopefully. only have ebay pics at the mo,will get some more up soon, provding i dont get slated!

tipo3.jpg

tipo2.jpg

tipo4.jpg

tipo5.jpg

4b54_12.jpg

tipo6.jpg

Sometimes I despair my friend..

haha, nah its pretty cool, you always seem to go for obscure 80/90's cars, you car slag.

Im guessing that the Fiat weighs sod all as well....but with 176bhp.
Sounds like 16v convo for the AX is a little pointless with that on your drive.
Im sure you`ll have fun with it :cool:

Looks good, not dissing you, but I have serious reservations about the Integrale wheels, they just look wrong/chavvy IMHO, but that`s easy to rectify.

i like the integrale wheels,keeping in touch with its roots...and if i decide to change,there worth over 400 quid by themselves.but i just dont see what else would suit it.might get them refurbed in graphite grey. it has abarth skirts and bumpers,but most of them did have.

other than it being a fiat i love it! cant help but think you will spend more time fixing it than anything else and it will probably fall apart around you but i guess that could be kind of fun to a point, something to do at the weekend etc. nice old school sleeper

sussex_gti said:
i like the integrale wheels, keeping in touch with its roots, might get them refurbed in graphite grey.

Yes, they`re OK, but I think in a darker colour, they`d look better, it`s just that grey/silver is too `in your face` if you get me. :)

yep,like the fact its rare (luckily not rare enough to not get parts), and people dont know what it is,so will suprise a few people. oh,did i mention fiat coupe 20vt engines drop straight in????

I say go 4 it mate, the 2.0 16V is very rare not something u'll see all the time, usually is the pishy 1.4 8V which is really sluggish.
Defo give a N15 GTi run for its money :)

different il give you that...try putting a 220 bhp 20v 5 turbo in that and it will tear the chassis apart!! hope you dont live near the sea.. ;) enjoy lad good to see different motors

nice! I love cars from the early hot hatch era too, up to the mid 90s latest. mk1 golf, 205, those fiats, clio williams, mk2 ibiza etc (I also have a very unfortunate liking for the citroen BX19 16V, and have a few ideas of how I'd style one if I could get hold of a decent runner).

Looks pretty funky :) something different and a defninte sleeper...watch the chavs in their corsas and citroens cry as you leave them standing in this! lol go for it if you've got the cash fella!

Back
Top Bottom