Im back from the dark side lads :)

Eyup you lot! ive been a member since the club started and had my blue almera gti from year 2000, sold it for 950 quid :( then got myself a type-r, like others ive got rid of it and got myself a silver 99 reg (v plate) mera again! i love the thing lol

Needs a bit of tlc cos she's got a few war scrapes, but i'll sort it.

I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

Also would anyone have:

Centre console, centre cubby hole etc aswell, rear bumper (in silver preferably)

Also anyone wanting to sell autech front bumper id be interested (wish id never let it go with old car)

Cheers lads :)

mera1.jpg

mera-1.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

cheers matey :)

forgot to say: she's lowered 40mm, tinted windows, short shifter, induction kit, a/c and sunroof, lots of airbags lol and i had some wolfrace katana's so i slapped them on straight away ;)

1999 V reg, (exactly the same as yours) 120k, ssa header, fidanza fly, Janspeed backbox, lowered 40ish mm (not sure exactly).

Needs a respray, just ordered some new wishbones that should be here tomorrow, minimal rust.

But I`m not selling it JUST YET & you`re the 3rd person that`s shown interest in it today!

IT`S NOT FOR SALE GUYS!!!!!!!!! (YET) ;)

It dosen't need a respray Fred it was looking FANTASTIC at JAE lol your just being fussy :)

And welcome back mate, bet your glad to be back in a Mera again !
Joe

welcome back fella, was watching this on e-bay and had a mate going to look at it for me ,but it was sold b4 he got a chance to go !!! good purchase :)

Lol I was lookin at this to on ebay. Good purchase mate. Wish I got there bit sooner to put bid in. oh well.......glad its in the club tho. Welcome back :-)

lol welcome back!! said you were fucking daft to change.

Im picking up a silver P2 tomorrow!!!! Might have the bits (not std rear bumper though) you want from the wreck of a blue-paint-flaking GTi. All parts from mine will be for sale except for the grille and rear lights.

Will confirm tomorrow if all goes well with the replacement!!

They always come back, but you did get the wrong car on the dark side.

phwoarr

Attachments

• hiragino_works_ek4_honda_civic.jpg
    hiragino_works_ek4_honda_civic.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 23
alright lads, no he civics are lovely motors. Seats are gorgeus.

the probs i had were that it didnt feel like you were driving it, might as well have had a joystick lol, the vtec is f....king amazing though just loved the pull of it. Ahh well she's gone not right bothered to be honest :) my mera is a little project for me for now.

Baby2Bubble wrote:
Might have the bits (not std rear bumper though) you want from the wreck of a blue-paint-flaking GTi. All parts from mine will be for sale except for the grille and rear lights.

pm me matey and tell me what u have please, need cubby hole lid, centre section etc

Oh yeah dont know if anyone can get another gear nob for short shifters? its called "simoni sport action"

Back
Top Bottom