Install update..

Kenwood 6.5" touch screen in the front.
2 x 7" headrest screens.

PICT0032.jpg

Sony PS2 slimline in the glovebox.

PICT0038.jpg

Darren198712 said:
Looks good but i am sure you can do better in the glove box :)

The glove box is an on going thing.. Need to find time to have a go at getting it better.

The problem i am having is that the slimline PS2 CD tray is a top loader instead of a front loader like the large PS2 and i cannot think of a way to install it and still have the CD tray accessable.... :(

looks sweet, its gona be a bit hard for you to get the slimline working well in the glove, maybe cut a bit out above the part where the tray opens? just enough room to slide a cd in and out?

Dave's GTi said:
The glove box is an on going thing.. Need to find time to have a go at getting it better.

The problem i am having is that the slimline PS2 CD tray is a top loader instead of a front loader like the large PS2 and i cannot think of a way to install it and still have the CD tray accessable.... :(

oh i see. I rather have a big PS2 then if i was you then its better :)

Managed to get a little time to myself today so started on the glovebox install again....

This is what i have come up with.... :P

Before.... :eek:
PICT0038.jpg

After about 2 hours work... :D
PICT0073.jpg

PICT0078.jpg

Pics taken before i put the glovebox back in the car...

And one after i refitted the glovebox in the car....
PICT0080.jpg

Trimmed the whole inside of the glovebox in grey to make things stand out a bit more.....:thumbs:

does it work the wrong way round?? would it not have fit in the proper way round?

did you know the new ps 3 is due out soon and just has a slot that u feed the disk into. might be worth looking into if you had the funds, is slightly larger too. just thought i'd let you know!!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom