IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

a leather interior for small amounts of money..well done. Have you treated those front seats with any leather conditioner stuff since you installed them?

nah its going for a full valet tomorrow at a nissan garage where i used to work so all that will be taken care off

theres not that much in there compared to me old install, got to have me tunes like

looking good. you did a gr8 job on the door panels what did u do rip the old stuff off and redo it or did you just put the trim over it ?

Darren198712 said:
looking good. you did a gr8 job on the door panels what did u do rip the old stuff off and redo it or did you just put the trim over it ?

Nissan did a great job ;)

Darren198712 said:
ther dobo's old door cards ;)

I like the attempt but it'd look alot better if you could get those front seats revamped scott, they look really tired, there's this stuff you can get (or a company you can send them off to, i forget) where they restore the leather by treating the cracks back to the original colour, its in a copy of banzai somewhere, i'll have a look.

looks good scott

rhyd4 said:
ther dobo's old door cards ;)

ahh so thats where they went, pity mine wasent a 3-door as it would have saved me the hassle of getting my door cards done to match the seats

K33 ELV said:
I like the attempt but it'd look alot better if you could get those front seats revamped scott, they look really tired, there's this stuff you can get (or a company you can send them off to, i forget) where they restore the leather by treating the cracks back to the original colour, its in a copy of banzai somewhere, i'll have a look.

There actually not that bad in the flesh. Just them pics with the flash make them look alot worse than they are.

Back
Top Bottom