interior paint

as i have just purchased a facia adpater it has arrived in black colour, i was wondering how would i find the paint that matches the interior centre console to spray the facia?

There are several colour facia adaptors you can buy. You should have been able to specify which colour, if not then buy from another shop that has the right one. You'll never match the dash perfectly I'm afraid by painting as the finish will be different. Or paint the whole centre console.

cheers for the reply... the interior is like a greeny/grey colour and the facia is black... i might leave it as black as edk said the finish will be differnetly i may like it after.. i take it they dont provide colour codes for interior only just the body panels then

Im guessing your dash is the same as mine. I have a black fascia plate and ive left it that way because if you look the sections of the dash vary slightly anyway and nobody will ever notice

yeh exactly m8 ... well after fitting my cd player today and fitted the black facia it doesnt look all that bad, can see the difference but doesnt stand out :)

Back
Top Bottom