just a couple of new pics

well,manifold arrived yesterday,and i wasted no time in fitting it today! all went well,even the manifold heatshield nuts came off! had to fit a new centre exhaust bracket,managed to swipe one for nowt, joys of working at nissan!

very happy with the results,doesnt feel a great deal faster,but picks up alot quicker.lowering commences tomorrow! sure youve all seen these pics before,but no harm in showing!

almeramanifold001.jpg

almeramanifold002.jpg

almeramanifold003.jpg

almeramanifold006.jpg

almeramanifold005.jpg

almeramanifold004.jpg

Looking good mate, im suprised you havn't noticed any difference, when i fitted mine on my old GTi it felt so much quicker.

Although i did decat it at the same time and it had a full service at nissan, so i suppose it was a collection of all those things

Your engine bay looks nice and clean by the way, got a good air filter too, good choice.!!

Looks really good mate, making me want one! bet it doesnt stay that shiny though :P

the roads are sooo greasy round here at the moment,so having trouble with traction! hopefully when it dries out abit,i'll notice it more.im sure my lambda sensor is up the shoot,but got another to try,so will give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom