Just acquired a Red Almera GTi

Im in the process of rescuing a GTi, but it has a few problems, first off it has an ABS light on, but Ive been told by the previous owner that its the N/S/F wheel sensor, can these be bought on their own?
Secondly the exhaust manifold to back box ( this is stainless and fine) is rotten, where is the best place to get one cheap including cat??

Cheers peeps, as soon as the car is polished I will stick some pictures up!!

hi and welcome to the AOC,

there is a few parts being sold on by stufa GTi as he is breaking a silver GTi and doing a re shell on his turbo...

give him a PM on the parts needed..

ROB

Welcome mate. Best tip of all.........become a member and get full access to all the info you'll need for your project and heaps more.

Get in there! Red Gti FTW...

Yeah mate, put a wanted ad up for a sensor or check out the for sale misc section - there's a few cars being broken atm

I dont think anyone has one yet as it seems they are new on the market, look like they could be a bit better than the common XS power ones though :)

I cant put pictures up of it, do I need to be a full member?? Well, I took it for a drive today, first time since I got it, but, it jumps out of 5th gear, is this a common fault??

Back
Top Bottom