Just bought my 60th ....

After 16 years of driving I have just bought my 60th car.

disco1.jpg

disco2.jpg

disco3.jpg

1991 Land Rover Discovery 200 TDi manual.

Should be a laugh, and came with 6 months t & t.

Some will have seen them before, but here are pictures of all the others:

http://www.steve.dwest.dsl.pipex.com

That white Sunny was a 1.4!

They all look really generic to be fair, but that second pic of the first metro looks ace!!

How come you've had so many cars? you got that attention disorder thing ;) , can't beleive you've had so many cars in 16 years, i've only had 7 & thats in 11 years and I thought that was bad...

So which one has been the best???

Wow u'v almost had as many cars as i've had women! Hahaha well ok maybe not but i aint been goin 16 years yet!

Thats alot of cars tho- your bloody crazy!

In no particular order, my favourites would probably be:

BMW 540i Touring
Carlton GSi 3000 (black one, red one was bit of a shed tbh)
Citroen AX GT
Land Rover 110
Range Rover

Ironically probably the "best" car of the lot; the one I will get into every day, and drive for hundreds of miles with no stress is the Mondeo 1.8 TD Estate.
It's not quick, stylish etc, but it does absolutely everything I need a car to do. It will cruise at 90 mph, and has never returned less than 40 mpg. The car cost me £50 18 months ago, has not let me down once, and has cost absolutely nothing to run other than standard maintenance; oil changes etc.

Your car taste seems to be pretty close to mine, I also love those BMWs and Vaux. Senator/Carltons, and Land Rovers. :) My dad has a 300TDI Discovery, it's slow and handles funny, and has probably the least communicative and least "feel"some steering this side of a JCB 3CX, but when you're in it, that's the last thing on your mind, you just do feel great behind the wheel of them, a "feel good" kinda vehicle...

I've had........9 cars in 8 years. Damn I'd better get a move on...

Ive seen that before, when u had your cavs, you wernt a member of VxOn were u? or cavweb as it was known when i had mine? I recognise the GSI, and the Ecotec SRI

I dont like any of em other than the Almera i'm afraid- sorry lol. Bloody into ur Cav's aint ya!

Steve74 said:
I used to be a few years ago. I've moved on now.

yeah as have I, I usedto like that site, but i started to notice that comments were getting really sarky, and there were arguments all over the place!

Back
Top Bottom