just got her back !

• Thread starter Thread starter gadger
  • Start date Start date
G

gadger

some pictures of the car now, just got it back today and this weekends gonna be busy tidying it up and getting it all sorted. loads to do before monday.
x1p4JHjVbcjTC8F1qQ_THvnXJWp0Oqzm9tZVXQxe-6v8PfHKRErq0I5kPAfIf_JijKV-n4oIqpznB7LimH5_X0eV8vkAkaDhKbN_ZerlYZJcpZQfGvnTMF2lA

thats what it looked like a month ago^
x1p4JHjVbcjTC8F1qQ_THvnXJWp0Oqzm9tZVXQxe-6v8PfSiY_pbqtsM1WO-8_j_IPqWeCjUJcyKNTvO5i_yra9wchGYUFKLFkw2mrTmpllv4ZKFQk6MW-b5w

pic quality isnt the best
x1p4JHjVbcjTC8F1qQ_THvnXJWp0Oqzm9tZVXQxe-6v8PeuOqlOU2Hxspirvck6Sbbf4ZAWnintKZ2Hl2LTX4Ox6_DbzBC6KMC0s8fe3gTpkkDoO_645-EXHQ

gonna have to spray the back lights again, for some reason the bodyshop stripped my fantastic tint job off them, and i need to get a new numberplate on tomorra.
x1p4JHjVbcjTC8F1qQ_THvnXJWp0Oqzm9tZVXQxe-6v8Pc5uQGfzWeXRzizUCzRyH_jlfwidNKQLsISZEhyNpkaOAVSO8vOB_lswXz7bBGLUwnenMwT9N0JKQ
gotta put me playststion back in and them im sorted :)
x1p4JHjVbcjTC8F1qQ_THvnXJWp0Oqzm9tZVXQxe-6v8PczfV2_fmdDNKTPmjsyhoS55k0HIMOh0Ol8I6PTUaBiPT7MRP-bJSvZ23Q53FqMvpErwbjk9Dn-CQ

thats what me boot will look like again when i put it all back in pluss i have a power cap in there now too.

how much respray cost u mate u get under bonnet done and door cheaks done

how much respray cost u mate u get under bonnet done and door cheaks done

yeah all door checks and under the bonnet and the tailgate flushed and a big dent taken outa passenger door and loads of little dents all over the body that were in when i bought it. interior sprayed too it all came to 850 which i thought was ok. wasnt ower happy handin it over like but i think its worth it like.

Who sprayed that for ya mate ? & by under the bonnet do , you mean the underside of the bonnet or the Engine bay walls aswell ?.

Ideally im after a company willing to remove the Engine out of me new car & do it all properly. Plus paint the engine casing itself.

Did this place have a proper spray booth , downdraft, baking etc ?

you off to arnie on sunday by the way ?, wouldnt mind checkin the work out :)

just underside of the bonnet, not the walls or anything, so it looks a bit stupid still. my bonnet will be staying down now like.
anyway it was seymours in new hartley ill give you their number if your interested like. i dont think they would take the engine out like, and im not 100%sure what a spray booth is but they didnt have anything like the tho.
aye, ill be there on sunday like, see ya then

its the colour of the new mg's imperial blue pearl i think its called, not 100% sure tho. the pix dont do the colour justice. looks lush in the sun like.

gadger said:
its the colour of the new mg's imperial blue pearl i think its called, not 100% sure tho. the pix dont do the colour justice. looks lush in the sun like.

OLD MG's :D lol , pretty unlucky really , know a few people with new MG's that now suddenly dont have a warranty lol

did you do that install yourself? looks brill mate not ott, just right.

Back
Top Bottom