just got this tonight

I got ANOTHER car tonight. I swapped it for a set of alloys! lol

1417223-1.jpg

1417223-2.jpg

1417223-3.jpg

im going to repair the little niggles, rear discs and fuel line pipe, mot and flog it.
I actually think it looks ok, dont see many on the road nowadays.

So now i have 5 cars. Almera, micra, vectra, scooby and the calibra.

A whole car for a set of alloys? I know the Calibre looks like shit and has been serverly gang raped by the barry posse but you'd have thought it'd be worth more than a set of alloys.

Funny you bought that with alloys. Some other kiddy wanted to sell his 106 GTi for Technic's Turntables or CDJ's. Couldn't do it, Turntables are worth more, and last longer. Calibra's a nice car though.

No the alloys were just normal multifit wolfrace alloys but they were only a few month old. My house Its starting to look like a car garage!

all that needs is some better wheels and some coilovers andit would be a half decent looking car.. i think calibras are now classed as old school.. as chavs have moved on from them now it seems..

Is it just a valver or a turbo?

Doesn't look too bad like and they are decent motors. One of only a few fucksall's I'd have.

I actually wanted a Turbo 4x4 Calibra a few years ago, until I found out they chew transmissions for breakfast ! You can insure them on a classic car policy now for peanuts :lol:

its just a 2.0l 8 valve but they were the easier engines to work on anyway.
im going to fix the fuel leak problem, mot it, sell it and spend the money on the almera.

Back
Top Bottom