Len`s GTI

• Thread starter Thread starter P2 GTI
  • Start date Start date
P

P2 GTI

MODS:tints and 17`s. Also got a K&N induction kit with cold feed and ecoteck. Fidanza Flywheel, CATback powerflow, SSauotchrome header
Edit a couple of updated pics

SV100194.jpg

SV100197.jpg

SV100195.jpg

SV100193.jpg

I just try and hide from u Alan ;) Only had the car for 3 months so thats probably why. Only have changed the alloys since i got it.

shift_ said:
he has a lil vz-r splitter :P

Or SRI splitter still looks ok however its well scuffed, i am on the look out for a P2 splitter but as u know they are like goldust.

That is one of the cleanest lookin gti's ive ever seen looks proper mint
I used to have those wheels but in 5 spoke on my old nissan sunny grew to dislike them though

You got some good engine mods aswell nice motor!!!

you gti looks lush but i am biast as i got black one also . would like to see in flesh you could have a convoy down to newcastle one weekend and then maybe our lot could convoy through your way for a meet . just a suggestion let me know if up for it.look for my invitation on north meets and here a pic of my DARK ANGEL . and my buddys blue one like my angel eye lights just got them .

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 90
how pleased we were when he parked up i was straight over for a look under bonnet lush..... tried to get him to take me for a spin but alas he never .... looks good though

Hey Len,

Yer car is lookin mint, i'va always liked the black phase 2's and yours is clean as fek. I've just moved to a place called Alnwick, 30 miles north of Newcastle, so hopin to get back to Aberz more often.. It only takes about 3 and a half hours. I'll let you know when i'm back so we can meet up

Ross

ExportioGTI

Back
Top Bottom