lowering advice?

hey guys im planning to lower my n16, been thinking of getting h&r springs, but my only concern is how long oem shocks would last? any suggestions as i dont really wanna waste too much money
thanks in advance

OEM shocks should be fine with up to 35mm drop.
35-40mm and updated shocks might be better but if cost is a concern you might want to gamble on shorter oem life vs higher updated cost.
Over 40mm and you'd be as well getting coilovers and either stockpiling some spare pistons or accepting that a failure will cost a lot to fix.

Go as low as you can afford though, you won't regret it. Just don't skimp on the springs. Better good springs and replace an oem shock every year than shit springs and a surprise tree.

Is it better off changing thrust washers for top mounts from pulsar gtr? Cause I heard that the almera ones are weak

Lolwut-150x150.jpg

@Alex1992 I've heard of B15 owners doing that, but only when changing to Koni dampers as well (firmer damping). Stock or stock+ dampers with lowering springs you won't need to change the bearing.

@Alex1992 I've heard of B15 owners doing that, but only when changing to Koni dampers as well (firmer damping). Stock or stock+ dampers with lowering springs you won't need to change the bearing.
nice one mate! thats what i was looking for!

Not really. But it does help and will allow you to throw in some extra camber.

Back
Top Bottom