LOWERING N16

If you're going for standard overall diameter i.e. 205/45/17 then a good inch and a half which I think is what my drop is now on coilovers. Although my 35mm lowering springs gave a nice drop too but that was on 205/55/16 so was slightly over standard overall diameter.

I would just deck it. I have anyway. my greatest fear's are kerbs and speed bumps speed bumps are not to bad but kerbs is just a no go area as the splitter is lower then the kerb.

Darren

get coilovers and you can have it low one day, high next day, in the middle the day after ect ect plus the handling is amazing with coilovers :)

i'v got mine lowered 40mm with 205/40/17's on it was only 25-30mm in my sig thing tho so a bit lower then that. depends on if you want to keep comfort etc too an how much to lower it and what size tyres to run. if your not bothered bout comfort get coilies and lower it as much as you can so you can still get over speed bumps.

I find my coilovers more comfortable than lowersrpings, and that's even with h&r springs and koni dampers. On 205/50 tyres so not a low profile which will help.

Still tho that's the same profile I had on through out and the coilovers come out top for comfort :).

cheers lads!!!

looking for springs at the minute

definately getting coilies in the future though, any idea of cost ? roughly for both ???

Hindsight is great. For instance I would have just waited until I had the money for coilovers instead of spending money on both in the end. I'd advise the same if you're set on buying them in the future. They'll be a group buy early next year for BC Racing coilovers. Have a look in the group buy forums to see the details of cost etc.

i don't really know my way round this site yet but i will have a look
and try and find the group buys

cheers mite be messaging you to point me in the right direction :)

Back
Top Bottom