Lude has landed:D

• Thread starter Thread starter Lance
  • Start date Start date
L

Lance

here it is folks just got back from picking my new ride up... tell me what you think:D
luderear.jpg

ludeinterior.jpg

ludebay.jpg

ludeside1.jpg

ludeside2.jpg

Mick_87 said:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTEC :D :D :D :D

Mick

Not quite :D lol , but still pretty fast goin.

Lance , the model you got , got the 4WS aswell ?

Ma mate had one if these, but with the other style lights, a 2.2 vti (something or other) it was automatic, lotts of bottom end but cut out a 120mph, handled ace coz they are so low.

also had problems getting bits for it to. custom black diamond disks allround aint cheep!

dunno if its got 4ws how do i tell? my mate saysit is because it has "2-axle rigid body" on the v5...
its a honda prelude 2.0i coupe 131bhp 0-60 in 8.9secs

If its got 4WS it will have a Rear Steering Rack

a 2 Axel Rigid Body as far as I know is the same as an Almera....

Just meaning 2 Axels & a Solid Chassis without a flex point (like them Bus's that bend in the middle when going round corners.

yeah thats what i thought... so look for a rear steering rack(and more driveshafts?) but im pretty sure its only the 2ws version which is cool:D

nice car but 4ws steering in the 2 litre models wasnt introduced till 93...

DevilMan said:
I hate the dash in that model Prelude!
yeah it is abit marmite, but i like it... it engulfs you, i love the way the cluster stretches right across the cabin, and the digital temp and fuel gauges are very cool:D just dont like the heater layout, i would have preferred twisters instead of buttons.

Hey mate, Nice in another colour, whites not to my taste. I bid on ebay for a 2.2 vtec but didnt quite get it, i have wanted one for ages but was so desperate for a new car i bought the Almera which im very happy with but my next car will be the new shape prelude. They are very reliable and handling is awsome, i have been in a few. Hope your happy with it

nice car! my mates prelude has coilovers on it, and it handles like noones business, awesome!

good luck with the new car matey!

Back
Top Bottom