me pulsar

well, seeing as i have actually managed to get some good pics of it at long last looking clean, i thought i would put some up here. lots of you will recognise it as being ben's old car, which it is! and for those that didn't know, well, tis the autech version.

still basically as he had it, apart from i've given it a nice lil service and polish up. will hopefully do a few little things to it in time, but for now i like! enough waffle, pics:

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0017-2.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

Good to see it back in the club,

Follow on with Bens plans get it lowered ;)

funnily enough it will be the first thing that i get done! just researching the best option really.

after that, get one of my old headunits in there, along with some cheap speakers, just for the longer journeys!

funnily enough it will be the first thing that i get done! just researching the best option really.

i'm sure ben paid a deposit fo the daiyama group buy that he couldn't get back. maybe you could pay ben his deposit and have his set from the group buy?

lucky for you, you wouldn't have to through all the months of shit waitin to get them sorted either, they're near;y sorted now. :)

lowering that would finish your car for me. looks lovely mate. love the bronze rotas too, altho maybe i'm biased:rolleyes:

Still looking good, but is this a dent, or a trick of the light?

autechpulsar.jpg

ok, it's a dent lol. but that's ok, the womans father owns a bodyshop and will be sorting it out for me lol!

as for lowering, i'm stuck between a rock and hard place at the moment. i ideally want to go the coilover route, but round here, at present, it would probably sit too low, and i would end up with the same problems as before. eg hitting the underside on anything and everything! hhmmmm, dilemma dilemma dilemma.....

HAH! :cool:

Chap, I have the CAT here and MOT fog light here - Let me know if you're about and it's yours, I meant to give it to Torque but forgot :O I also have 4 Alpine speakers that I bought for the car, but never fitted - let me know if you're interested.

Glad to see it's being looked after - REALLY needs mapping though ;)

Yes I paid the deposit on the Coilovers in the Group Buy - take the place by all means, as they wont fit my ITR :P

Miss the exhaust sound of that car - Never heard anything that was quite as nice as that Autech. KEEP THAT BONNET JACKED Y0!!!!

believe me, first on the list is mapping!! went much better on 99ron, didn't notice any probs at all, but less than that, especially cheap stuff, it didn't like too much.

yeah, i'm up honiton way most weekends, so i will have to come into exeter and have that fog light and CAT. would also love some speakers just for the front!

and the noise it makes is just beautiful :D

Back
Top Bottom