Members Before/After Pics

Chris180

Events Moderator
On similar note as Benskett post let's see pics of everyones cars when they first bought them and how they stand now and rough month/dates when the pics were taken so we can see time difference aswell. Only worthwhile if you've done mods, don't need to see standard before/after pics :p. I'll do mine when get home from work.

december 2005 bought as a standard car, 71k, pretty tidy but the bumper was scuffed and under the sills were showing signs of bubbling

almerastandardphotos001.jpg

a few months later (june i think), silver stripe gone and GTi wheels, few other little bits aswell

almerafinished-2.jpg

just back from the bodyshop, under the sills, grill and half of the front bumper sprayed, tidier but still not perfect, as good as it will ever be though.

almeraJDMgrill003.jpg

finished, have got some better pictures somewhere but cant find them now, lowered and back box since the last picture i think but might be other things aswell, cant remember now.

almeralowereddecentpictures001.jpg

from this
wheels added only

S2010013.jpg

to this

c59c52f0.jpg

to this

DSC00168.jpg

to this

DSC00361.jpg

mainly diffrent wheels, but did small things like reoving badges etc

when i start to modify:
pic-14293.jpg

summer '06

Digicam%20047.jpg

spring '07

Bild17.jpg

to do:
GTi Phase 2 rear splitter
side skirts

I'll have to get pics of my red one up then when I get photo's! :p

Not really worth it at the mo though, haven't done a lot... might wait until after July.

Bought mine totally standard in 25-8-2004. :point:

DSC_0034%5b1%5d.jpg

Now in 2007 its supercharged and very much different :p

photoshoot%20(5).JPG

Started like this:
4567964_ee9cbfb0e5.jpg

Got some 5 spokes, exhaust system, piper x induction kit and pulsar front grille:
523251125_ca8c3d7604.jpg

Lowered the car and got some different wheels (which I PAINTED myself! :p)
471414436_736e5de0c6.jpg

Damo-Sri said:
Before. As i bought her.

main.jpg

After.....a fuck load of money and nearly 2 years.

DSC03110.jpg

Hi
Are those wheels KEI RSS 17's, as im looking to buy some at the moment and wanted to see some on the car.

If they are i think my minds made up,they look shit hot!!

niro06 said:
Hi
Are those wheels KEI RSS 17's, as im looking to buy some at the moment and wanted to see some on the car.

If they are i think my minds made up,they look shit hot!!

'Big Green' has some KEI RSS (18")wheels on his car, check his members rides thread. ;)

mine. earliest pic I have of it here is after I colour coded the rear light surrounds, fitted a punto wiper parked horizontally and put clear side repeaters on it.

Attachments

• n15 before&after.JPG
    n15 before&after.JPG
    517.2 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom