Mera got upgraded.

Got my hands on a Laguna splitter so I couldnt resist :P.

Looks faboo, and it looks lower and I didnt even lower it :P Dont mind the non-color bumper....working on that :D

Will do some more nice uprgrades in a matter of a week. Will keep ya posted...

P.S.: will a hairdryer help remove the glass from the headlights?

Cheers peps.

Thx. Ye sure mate, about 1.5 inches...but its not a perfect fit....the Laguna is not exactly the same, where the almera bumper has curves the laguna bumper goes a lil wider than the mera so its a little wobbly at the curves and the splitter at the sides is in a different angle. But the splitter is rubber-ish so its quite flexible.

Here is da wobble :P

The splitter is from a Renault Laguna ...also Megane and Scenic had them afaik.

Oh and its not yet a GTR :P But it looks meaner now...:cool: ....oh and to defend my silly self...here in Slovakia we cant register cars with right hand drive so I'm compensating things :D Peace...

WOHOO got member-ized :P Sorry for spam :D

BTW I want to do my headlights to ph2 GTi style....I'm afraid I'll burn them up in the owen :P Any info on that sticky stuff ...like when does it melt or smthin...Cheers

Funky ain't it? Just a though, guess it could look nice. I'll go for it if I'm not happy with the stock. Kinda silly to have a skyline GA14DE but at least my self is okay with that :D

Something about the red / black that does it for me, I don't think the pov spec bumper looks that bad...

It aint'...It black, thats the point...all cars bought by cheapskates look like that, no offence but tell me it aint so :P I like the bumper altho a GTi might look better or what but it's hard to get it here and I got over it so I'll just paint the bumper red...or the whole car black....and make holes where they are supposed to be and cover them with a grid or what. OR....

http://www.streetcar.dk/nissan-almera-9599-front-bumper-aerotrenz-p-10395.html?osCsid=e86250b3f222840b6e6e4a0f1036b2b8

Look at that a R33 almera fit :D (ugly bonnet tho :D)

Back
Top Bottom