mera SRI's only strictly pics thread please

• Thread starter Thread starter bhpamz
  • Start date Start date
B

bhpamz

I just brought a SRI compleatly standard and I want to see some pics of everyones SRI's to give me an idea of what to do to it.
amz

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

Hows that for you?

thanks guys and please try and get some more pictures up that would be great
bhpamz

I think you could look at any Almera for styling queues as they're all pretty much the same, there's only the bumper that's different on SRi's isnt there (and minimal other things).

When i was first on here last year, I remember seeing Kelv's SRi and thinking I want an almera, didn't have a clue about bodykit's or phase's. Just seen that. Cheers

sri_alan: I'd ditch that exhaust wrap if I were you. although it marginally reduces engine bay temps, it traps moisture around the manifold sending it to a VERY early rusty death.

When i was first on here last year, I remember seeing Kelv's SRi and thinking I want an almera, didn't have a clue about bodykit's or phase's. Just seen that. Cheers

aw thanks mate :) I really miss the SRi, had a s/s catback exhaust on and sounded lovely, a lot better than the GTi, which looked really similar to yours on theoutside! (but my cold air feed pipe was silver not red!)

I was looking on autotrader at the time and was thinking, how rare are black 3 door SRi's. I dont want to do anything else on the outside, the standard p2 is perfect. Only really bothered about engine.

One more thing, bought a short shifter and was wondering what gear knob did you have on yours, don't want a bling one. Seen a Primera one on the bay, but its a 6 speed. damn.

Sorry to spam.

Aye engine mods are the way forward! love SRi_alan's car for that reason! erm on the GTi i had this gear knob:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SLEEVE-STYLE-...ryZ40199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thought it was a cool subtle upgrade, looks like the £50 Nismo one but less, and it felt awesome with the shortshifter (can just about see the knob in the pic below):

interior.jpg

For the gear knob on the NX though I think I'm going to go for one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISM...69593QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD2V#ebayphotohosting

look alot more functional and subtle again than all the LED ones on ebay!

24SEVEN said:
sri_alan: I'd ditch that exhaust wrap if I were you. although it marginally reduces engine bay temps, it traps moisture around the manifold sending it to a VERY early rusty death.

Does it fuck. The manifold wrap is applied moist and then heat from the manifold evaporates any moisture very quickly. it doesnt trap moisture at all and it reduces the engine bay temps ALOT. i would know, ive had the manifold on with and without heat wrap.
its also stainless steel. so 3/3 for incorrect info.

kim j i am loving your mera its beutifull i just wanted to ask isit worth me buying a mera in red the cars got like 70.000 miles onit but im scared that the paint might start going pink:(
oh and have you resprayed yours???

bhpamz said:
kim j i am loving your mera its beutifull i just wanted to ask isit worth me buying a mera in red the cars got like 70.000 miles onit but im scared that the paint might start going pink:(
oh and have you resprayed yours???

if the red has faded, its quite impossible to bring back its old shine without a respray.. well so i've been told anyway..

Back
Top Bottom