Mitzy Evo 4 first import!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparky-marcky
  • Start date Start date
S

Sparky-marcky

Well ave been banging on about a new car for months now and its come to the time that ave parted with me cash! :D Take delivery of this Evo4 in two weeks with all the paintwork done to showroom fussy bastard standard of mine, and the security and ICE installed, and the registration complete as first owner in the UK. Its only done 28k miles :eek: yup its true seen the documents to prove it and it looks like its only done that many too! ;)

Paid alot of cash for one of these to be honest, but this one is showroom mint condition and low miles, complete with a Super dragger exhaust and aquamist cooling for the air intake :cool: Will be above 300bhp to drive away in two weeks!

Been out in a test drive with a season'd driver who's had Evo's and Supras' before, and shit he scared the life out of me, I crapped myself on the first bend we came to at 95mph, it went round on rails, no tyres screaching or skip or judder either. The guy just said don't worry its built to do this and he was right :cool:

As follows:

http://www.selectmarques.co.uk/carpages1/44.htm

also on Autotrader, sixth car down in Silver:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WW...&miles=40&max_records=50&modelexact=1&photo=1

Tell me what ya fink then lads, especially the lifers on here :rolleyes:

Bye the way got a px on it for the Mera, so its a sad day for her :(

that looks well mint! you should enjoy it. If I was gonna get an Evo it would be a 4, 5 or 6 I reckon.

Mate, evos are amazing!!!! Took an 8 out on the track before, absoloutly stoked driving it. Could not believe how fast it was. Also driven scoobys on the track, and to be honest, it didnt have shit on the evo!!!!!

evos are the way forward more rare than scoobys evo any day for me and that first pic looks imense i would crap my pants seing that in my mirror :P

Evo's are great cars. Be careful with your 4 though, they suffer from problems with their crank. Its well documented on the Evo forum - would be worth having a read.

DevilMan said:
Evo's are great cars. Be careful with your 4 though, they suffer from problems with their crank. Its well documented on the Evo forum - would be worth having a read.

yeah i heard you should get a rebuild at 70k..savage cars but

Thanks lads for the feedback, yeah its got plans almost immediately, going for a uprated inlet manifold made by Magnus at 550 quid which is documented as producing a further 40 whp and also another Unichip with the Aquamist module at about the same amount which will give gains of between 35-50% power and torque improvement. Mental really as its scary quick anyhow, but shit you only live once lol! :D

Not read about the crank issues before, but will do, since its done baby miles at 28k its along way off, and I have a decent mechanic at hand who has almost rebuilt my whole Mera before, so am sure this will not be an issue for him either ;)

This has had all the major service done, including AYC fluid and all oils and filters and plugs and full controls check for issues by the people am buying from, including a complete walk and spot of every panel to restore to A1 showroom condition using Dent Wizard. It only has 4 marks in total anyhow, which are nothing much at all, its just me am well fussy, and they offered to do the lot since am buying it at a high price anyhow. Its expensive at 8.5k but worth it as there are some shitters about for 6-7k and I've looked at all of them. As the saying goes "ya get what you pay for" pretty happy with it as it includes remote clr and full alarm and immoboliser and tracker with a new car cd player etc :D

Well took delivery of the Evo today and wow its the dogs dandies :D Amazing performance and blistering handling. its been finished in an A1 finish by the supplier with a Viper alarm and immobilizer and Tracker system with protect and guard. The Zorts is just hugh at 5 inch in diamater, which is a HKS Super drager! Had it up to a ton in no time but then chicken out as the roads were busy.

Best thing by far is cruising around the town and the looks off everybody :eek: Worth every penny just for that LOL!

i love the look of that, i love fast saloon cars so i have always liked evos in general but this being an earlier one than you would normally see sets it apart that bit more. much better than any impreza, they seem to be taking over every show and even car park now but this is something you hardly ever see

i can see what you mean about paying a bit extra for a good one, if your going to have one you may aswell have the best you can afford

the almera now gone then? must feel like the end of an era. all good things come to an end, but the new thing is certainly an improvement!

looks the dogs mate? Take it they are insurance group 20? Whats the damage and how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Yeah they are all group 20b so its a no no if you is a young un :P Me though is an old bastard now since am 44 this year :rolleyes: Costs me a mere 680 quid to insure for protected ncb for 10 years and full security is compulsory with a tracker aswell as an alarm and imobiliser too! :D

Nice Evo.

I've driven a EvoII and an Evo FQ340.

A different kind of quick.

Back
Top Bottom