Money is down

hey all
I bin down to Birmingham today n put a deposit down on a
Black phase 2 gti 99 T reg
Its got full kit and leather interior
69,000miles
and cost me £2890

is this good price you think? i would of expected to pay more like 3000-3500
also this is first almera i seen with leather i hope this is standard and not some after market seat covering although it does look all nice and profesional.

The car is in really good condition apart from the rear bumper which must have been scuffed or banged and has a bad respray. The garage is respraying the bumper for me so I don’t know when I can pick the car up yet.
But im dad happy with the car drives really nice and looks great :D
Once I have the car ill become full member of AOC. So look forward to being part of it all

seems like a fair price really: you've done well. I got a 'T' Reg GTi with 33k miles on for £3000 a couple of months ago, and thought I was doing well too.

Drop some pics when you get time: let us see what like, and how happy you are with it. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed :D

im well happy ive bin looking for at the since about febuary but only seriously looking for the past month. pics will be up the day i get the car

Sounds nice mate the Laether will have been put in by the previous owner as GTi's nor any almera came with lether seats

yes they did, im sure they did a special edition, which had leather seats

well they aint got GTi sown into them but i think they look smart i will ask the garage to email me some pics asap. i hate waiting :(

first picture

i am going to pick it up on friday this is the picture the garage sent me not very good. but on friday i will spend couple of hours cleaning and polishing, then get some real pictures up. im well excited :D just got to do 1 more week of night shift then its mine

Attachments

• my mera.jpeg
    my mera.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom