My 1.4 Almera

• Thread starter Thread starter seanog5
  • Start date Start date
S

seanog5

Hi guys

new here, hope you like my totally standard 1.4 (well except for the alloys!)

1.4 T Reg esteem, my dads got a red esteem but has no elecy windows, he hates me now as i have a newer car than him at a way cheaper price and in the colour he wanted hehe!

almeraside.jpg

almerasideback.jpg

almerarear.jpg

almerafront.jpg

its got a few little problems cosmetically but nothing major :) hoping you guys can sort me out with them ;)

cheers!

Sean

looks clean mate good on ya i'm like that with my Dad hes got a 1.4 16v Si and i have a GTi hes well annoyed i let him drive mine he was upset when he got back in his!!!

seanog5 said:
its got a few little problems cosmetically but nothing major :) hoping you guys can sort me out with them ;)

cheers!

Sean

By any chance....

Do they involve the wall & fence millimeters from ur car ? lol

hehe! thanks for the comments guys

suprisingly thats how i have to park it sometimes. and its an illusion! the car is actually about 1.5 foot away from the wall and fence its the camera angle, i get within a quarter of a foot of the fence though normally :) so the wing mirror is nearly touching :)

its in the backs of a main road, and some idiots use it as a run through, most the time its blocked by one of the neighbours though so no cars go past :D

Ooops!! Pressed the wrong button on that last one!!

Just out of interest, what alloys are they and in what size??

Nice car too!!!

Lee

Lee_C1985 said:
Ooops!! Pressed the wrong button on that last one!!

Just out of interest, what alloys are they and in what size??

Nice car too!!!

Lee

i was thinking that to - they look like 16" :confused:

they are

tsw hockenheims 205/45/16 wheel size is 7.5x16 :) there only on the car as they were on my golf that i had to scrap and they had rubber on them :) and fitted which was a bonus hehe

Back
Top Bottom