my 1.4 equation

here is my beast,

all iv done so far is take off the back wiper arm and washer jet, filled them in and smoothed, thas not completelly finished yet tho, iv put on some rear tail lights from a phase 2.
planing on getting some p2 headlights and grill,
colour coding the bumpers and all the trims.
lowering a lil
spraying the hole thing a nice black as soon as the money starts rolling in again.
tinting the windows.
alloys.
i have a sweet new badge on the back.
what you all think and if you know anyone with the parts im after please do leave a comment.
cheers.

finall here we go some pics.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

thas how far i ave got so far, will b taking off the bumper strips

fuck yeh, keep it like that when you put the DE in it :D

a bit of a heads up for you dude...dont use text speak, there are some sensitive guys on here :lol:

Yh it is a air Jordan badge not merc, I paid 500 for it, had done 75000 miles 12 months mot and 6 months tax, spraying bumper tomorow and pulling off strips so more pics.
Cheers guys

needs another coat on the front bumper me thinks.

i need a white car... so easy to colour match parts!

Looks good buddy, the air jordan badge is... interesting choice. why?

needs a P1 Si or GTi spoiler on that bad boy

yeah i really need some gti alloys, if any1 has any for sale im willing to take off your hands.
its only the primer on there at the mo, needed them back on sharpish, so will be painting another time.

well the jordan badge is cause the guy is a legend, and how many other jordan almeras are out there, not many i recan, quality

heya, i have put in a new stareo in my car but got a problem, the red/green wire which i have istablished is the dash and side lights, but i dont no where to connect it to on my stareo, cause if i dont connect it i dont get any dash lights or rear driving lights,
at the moment i got the wire connected to the ignition live so my side lights and dash are always on

anyone got an ideas, just need to know where the wire is ment to go on my stareo.

Back
Top Bottom