My 1999 1.4 Esteem

• Thread starter Thread starter Donut
  • Start date Start date
D

Donut

DSCF0029.jpg

Apart from the alloys the only other thing i have is my MP3 player and two 12" subs.

planned mods to come are lower, CAT-back exhaust, K&N filter and few subtle visuals to keep it clean and maybe some light tints.

ive got to look at the cost of a retrim or find some seats from an almera in scrappy yard, the Si seats are pretty nice.

Its like they thought now if we get a white sheet and get people to throw up on it well get the perfect seat fabric.

Whoever picked that material needs shootin.

alloys are 17" and i dont like the interior either lol

getting a cat back exhaust fitted this morning, just waiting for it to be done now.....ill try and get a picture of it or maybe some sound later on :D

Darren198712 said:
cool is it me or is there no bee sting aerial ? on your car ?
standard arial, no bee sting lol

dont think ill change it unless i find something subtle for it....dont want to go over the top with the car as i think it could go horribly wrong and look chav lol

hiya mate welcome to the club your quite local to me dont really see any modified almeras around here i did know of 2 but they both seemed to of disapeared.

i wouldnt bother with the K&N personaly unless you are getting a panel filter as it will just suck in warm air

Mine has electric windows and grey door cards, my mate has an esteem the same colour as Donut's but he has black door cards, also he has an odd spoiler which did come from nissan, his car had alloys and that put on at factory, ill try and get a pic of this spoiler

I have a si, and the interior is great, also it has slightly better seats i think?! Anyway are there any other differences to the esteem? And can the mods be the same?

K&N filter was a pannel filter

black door cards and electric windows

the arial is at the back lol

should be getting the car lowered very soon so more pictures to come and ill try and get the arial in for you darren lol

sounds good but running low on cash at the moment, when things are sorted ill pm you to see if you still have it :)

Back
Top Bottom