My 2001. N16

• Thread starter Thread starter Guba
  • Start date Start date
G

Guba

Hello guys ;)

I was a member here years ago bur my account was deleted so I've registered again and here are the pics of my Mera :)

bwa icewind 16" rims & toyo t1s 205/50/16
meraa1.jpg

G&M lowering springs (-3cm)
meraa2.jpg

OMP strut brace
meraa3.jpg

And decat downpipe, without pics :)

nice, what springs you got fitted?

also you get the award for the dirtist bay on AOC, do you drive along non tarmac'd roads?

strut bar - i sopt a strut bar - which one you got there mate as i have been looking for ages now.

Like the car mate - get some bigger rims on it. I got 17's and i think they are too small - plus mine is lowered

2 Oracle> G&M springs as a I wrote ;) and pls don't remind me about dirty engine, I'll clean it...

2 shakey> OMP strut bar as I wrote ;) (www.ompracing.it)

I will put bigger rims (these are two week old ;)), but the roads in Zagreb (Croatia) are not good enough for it and it's my every day car for now.

Update! :)

Simota carbon filter. www.simota.com
filteri.jpg

BMC small filter.
filteri1.jpg

EGR valve has been disabled, and with all this its goin pretty faster then before :lol:

BTW - this is only temporary, real CAI will be fitted soon.

Red wires are from grounding mode.

Oracle said:
nice, what springs you got fitted?

also you get the award for the dirtist bay on AOC, do you drive along non tarmac'd roads?

I think my is worse then that well mine is rusting oh well they still reilable tho :)

Darren198712 said:
I think my is worse then that well mine is rusting oh well they still reilable tho :)

LOL mine is clean finally. I'll put some better quality pics soon ;)

Latest update! My brother bought '99. GTi and now we are called Mera Bros ;) LOL

Attachments

• mere.jpg
    mere.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 277
yes mate am feelin those rims and that colour.. am also lovin that strut brace as i have had no joy in gettin hold of one for myn...

yeah, looks good mate ;)

Do you remember how much it cost to get the parts sprayed to your colour? Which by the way is an awesome colour!

jacko said:
yes mate am feelin those rims and that colour.. am also lovin that strut brace as i have had no joy in gettin hold of one for myn...

demon tweeks do a strut brace through whiteline for the N16.

the colour is BW6 Aruba Blue I think.

Back
Top Bottom