My 200sx GTi-R

Here's my State-side 200sx, which we stupidly named it because as you can see it’s just a 2 door B14 sentra. Regardless, she has a GTi-R swap in her from an earlier RNN14 with some light tuning and all she puts down 317HP at the wheels at 16.5psi (only FWD), and I am currently working on putting together a front end swap from a N15. I already have a brand new p1 front end, VZR corners, VZR fogs, and the two wings I'm just waiting on a p1 splitter to finish the look and then paint and mount. And yes, I decided to stay with the stock late model B14 headlight.

Here's a pic of her that was in the 2008 SR20 calendar:

B14Piper.jpg

And here's a money shot and a shot of the interior:

B14Piper2.jpg

B14Piper3.jpg

And two answer the most asked questions: I have no clue where I got those seats from, and I hate them and that's an RX8 sport edition e-brake handle. I'll post more pics once I get done with the front end. Cheers!

Oh, and if you know of someone with a p1 splitter, I WILL BUY IT!

Thats a damn clean engine swap! looks spankin!

Its good that your putting an N15 front on it mmmm

Look in the for sale section pal o dog makes em, i'm sure he will ship you one.

How can you not like those seats!

Nice swap, what's the setup of the engine? Must be deadly with the ADV22F brakes.

Thanks. What you mean by setup? She's got the stock t28 turbo but I switched to a front mount system and rebuilt the turbo with a 360 bearing. 3" screamer and exhaust. Apexi controller letting me tweak the boost (12.5psi normal driving, 16.5psi on scramble for 5 seconds). z32 MAF, nismo FPR, and a Calum RT ECU for fine tuning. Also have an Apexi NEO to switch on the fly between fuel maps for race gas and pump. I have a set off 700cc injectors and a high flow rail waiting to go in with the intake I am working on which includes 15mm longer runners, a teflon 5mm spacer between the head and ITBs, shaftless TBs (increasing the flow volume from 18186cc to 19626cc which is bigger than a 90mm single TB), and I cut the intake plume form the stock 2.25" and opened it up to a nicer 3". 'Course, those are all being matched up with a P&P head with Piper 278s in it. Which will be followed next year with a gt3076r. Fun for all ages.

As for the brakes, I never was happy with the ADV22s after about a week. But that's cool because will I doing a swap over from the 5 speed b14 tranny to the spec V b15s 6 speed tranny. Which requires me to switch spindles... which sadly makes me upgrade to the brembo 4 pot setup.

Yea, I know, tons of stuff going on all at once with her.

As for o dog, I've been trying to get in touch with him for almost half a year with not a whole lot of luck. Last we talked last year he was looking up shipping prices. And the seats... I don't know, I guess I am just use to them so they are bla to me :cool:.

Back
Top Bottom