My 4th N15....

Thanks to the delightful Mrs Psycho :D

and after a gruelling 20 hour (1032 miles) round trip (04:30am Saturday to 01:00am this morning), I'm back home with my 4th N15!

Well worth the effort. Pics to follow.

Thanks to Mrs. P and her better half for the efforts they put in to help me get this immaculate beauty.

Not a problem chick ... i think you are a legend, and a very sorted bloke :) And i know you`ll take care of it !! ..... Hope you have a paint brush at the ready for the finer cleaning detail lmao ;)

I now have a Trooper (4x4) ... and am trawling ebay for a decent horse box to ferry my horse about !!

Thanks to the delightful Mrs Psycho :D

and after a gruelling 20 hour (1032 miles) round trip (04:30am Saturday to 01:00am this morning), I'm back home with my 4th N15!

Well worth the effort. Pics to follow.

Thanks to Mrs. P and her better half for the efforts they put in to help me get this immacualte beauty.

where the funk did you drive from-to??? thats alot of milage to buy a car!! but if ya happy with it thats all that matters

My guess from their locations is Wick -> North Lincs and back, epic drive! That's what being a Nissan nut is all about! ;)

My guess from their locations is Wick -> North Lincs and back, epic drive! That's what being a Nissan nut is all about! ;)

Correct James: Wick (17mls from John O'Groats) to the Wooley Edge Service Stn jst South of Wakerley: 515 miles back home and it rained every bloody mile!.

But my last N15 (Alan_SRis' Autech) was the same trip but to Andy (Flamera)s' place down in Kent. And my GTi before that was a trip from Wick to the bus stn in Buckinhgham Palace Road in central London. That was a great 11hr drive home. :D

All worthwhile. Must get my lapsed membership renewed now too.

Cheers to all

jesus christ mate! that's dedication. i thought my 800 miles was a lot but apparently not! worth it tho, for a minter :D

pics please

good to see you have an other n15 mate, hopefully we will catch up again, its been a few years since i seen you in inverness.

Thanks to all.

Car is in the garage now to have front suspension checked & fixed (suspect drop links or broken spring: not sure), and to be waxoyled. Just been under her on the ramp and she is clean as./

Car is in superb condition (apart from said front suspension prob., but that a minor thing), so well worth caring for! Will post pics and get them up in the Members Rides soon.... :D

Not trying to better any other members efforts just to add that i departed Bangor Train station N. Wales at 06.00 + arrived in chelmsford at 11.30.
Went for test drive + had to wait till 15.00 for garage to supply + fit rear brake calipper. Set off home at 15.15 + had to detour south to M25 cos of accident on M11, got lost for a bit managed to locate A5, arrived home 22.35.
Dont know milage but definately felt it.

Thanks to all.

Car is in the garage now to have front suspension checked & fixed (suspect drop links or broken spring: not sure), and to be waxoyled. Just been under her on the ramp and she is clean as./

Car is in superb condition (apart from said front suspension prob., but that a minor thing), so well worth caring for! Will post pics and get them up in the Members Rides soon.... :D

Hope you enjoy having a 'Mera back again - welcome :) I think we can safely say you are our most northerly UK member ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom