My 98 Si Before-After

well this is how it was when i picked it up almost 2 years ago, totally standerd apart from the trillions of dog hairs in side!:O only just started doing it up!

in devon ,plymouth , bodmin

front speaker mounts ,thought i'd take a pic of my boss's truck aswe:Pl

And before you all tell me >i know it needs to be lowered:roll:!

Nice ride! I like the deglobed indicators and the tinted windows. I wish that could be standard on the SRi, since tinting is quite expensive when you get some pro's to do it.

I was just wondering, what thickness is the MDFspacer for the speacker? (I'd prefer in mm, but I'll try to figure inches if I have to. :P) And what size is the speaker? I've just purchased some 5,25'' that I figured might fit...
Also, did you have to do some cutting to get it in?

Looking much better there mate :)
Park the rear wiper at the bottom and it'll look great from the back :)
And get some foglights in the front to finish off the front :)
Joe

Nice ride! I like the deglobed indicators and the tinted windows. I wish that could be standard on the SRi, since tinting is quite expensive when you get some pro's to do it.

I was just wondering, what thickness is the MDFspacer for the speacker? (I'd prefer in mm, but I'll try to figure inches if I have to. :P) And what size is the speaker? I've just purchased some 5,25'' that I figured might fit...
Also, did you have to do some cutting to get it in?

just checked the thickness its 12mm exactly! think those speakers are 5.25 aswel

its simple really just unscrew the old speaker and cut some of the plastic lining off ,then cut out the mdf ring using template of speaker ! when it came to wiring up we just took off the little plastic adapter things then connected them to the speakers.

thanks for comments guys , was thinking about one of those vzr splitters and a set of gti skirts aswel!

Thank you for a good answare!
I'll try to use some 15mm MDF i have around somwhere then, I'm hoping 3mm shouldn't be that big a deal... I actually have some sound deadening too, so I'm going to glue some of that in there too, thanks for the tip SirMixalot!

Back to your car: VZR splitters would look great on that car! Just go for it!

new pics of me engine bay

freshly arrived from states

engine before
DSC00217.jpg

and after
DSC00222.jpg

OBXR manifold

took ages to put on! fricken air con pump in the way!

Back
Top Bottom